Monday, December 17, 2007

Sponge

I am not saying I am trendy but I am a sponge. Every fashion ad campaign, new music, new haunts. I search and soak it all up. The music crisis has been alleviated after several days of negotiations.

Hot music:
Kat De Luna -9 Lives

Jonathan Clay - After All

Souljah Boy fest i15-Souljah Girl. Cheese galore but I like it.

Mario- Go. Oak production is sick on Why & Kryptonite. Also other host of producers including Polow the Don and Neptunes.

Mary J Blige-Growing Pains. There was a late night tube journey involved where the ballads near the end helped get some shut eye but the fast and mid tempo tracks are good.

Common - I Want You. Kerry Washington turns director and I am loving her, she is so stunning it's unreal.

A mish mash of The Dream, N Dubz, Young Nate (Mixed Messages) and Tamia are keeping me going.

Awana- is one restaurant that lives up to the hype. If this is London styley Malay food , I am so involved. The amount of food consumed actually splinted my diaphragm, making respiration a struggle.





Denzel gives another Oscar-worthy performance in the lengthy American Gangster and Lions For Lambs left me irritated by Tom Cruise's overacting despite the sublime Meryl Streep. The Golden Compass made me all fuzzy inside. Dakota Blue Richards is very good and the bear is won me over.

No comments: