Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Trends

I don't regret my previous rant because it was all true. However, like a celebrity who has found a new religion or left rehab I feel slightly refreshed.

Going Up:
Puffball dresses
Maroon 5
Eva Mendes
Rachel Bilson
Royal blue and purple
Bright Colours
Perspex heels
Slim Thug on a Hilary Duff remix? I just hope the money was worth it Slim!

Going Down:
Big brother- Fame hungry wannabes. It's so late 1990's.
Leggings- every1 and I mean every1 is wearing them. Oh no she didn't!
Lily Allen and public breakdowns(a la Britney)- I could write an essay on her lack of talent. I'm young and wear converse trainers how fashionable am I?
Young rich and stupid-It doesn't take a genius to figure it out you should not drive drunk or when you've been banned.
People famous for nothing- ex big bro housemates and tabloid one night stand tell tales. Listen up nursery children, if you want to be 'successful' then make sure you sleep with anyone vaguely D-list then you can get in the tabloids and live happily ever after.

No comments: