Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Madness


I am still trying to obtain written confirmation for my elective. In between path revision I must make efforts to advertise my room for rent over the summer period. There is quite a bit to do in the next couple with weeks in relation to the elective.

I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy. Drama, romance and comedy. What more could you ask for? I watched the first season and I cannot wait for the second. Went to a bar near Piccadilly. The decor was very modern and it had a nice atmosphere. Saturday saw a friend's birthday. I didn't stay very long as I am trying to tighten the purse strings. Saw MI-3 on Sunday. Lots of blockbuster action with Tom Cruise running in slow motion for over half the movie. The story line was non existent and the ending, unrealistic and saccharine ridden. Apparently if Tom is playing the main character in a film, there is no need to develop the other characters. They should they be grateful they got the part. Maggie Q probably uttered 10 lines in the entire movie and the rest of the supporting cast was similar. However, it was nice to use virtually zero brain power for 2 hours. Go see it!

Image from http://www.filmedge.net/mi3/images/MI3_TeaserPoster.jpg

No comments: