Saturday, April 08, 2006

Memories & Dread

This week has been long and tiring, despite mainly wasting time I should have spent revising. It is the final practical clinical exam and the events of the year are taking it's toll. Or I am just lazy. My flatmates are not helping. Above is pictorial evidence of this. Their friends call the flat in the small hours of the morning and apparently using a hoover when normal people are asleep or not tidying up after yourself is normal behaviour.

Last Weekend I saw Inside Man in the cinema. I can't imagine why. Maybe it provided an incentive in the form of Clive. We are good friends you know, in my dreams. It was similar to Derailed with a twisting plot. Denzel was good and I finally figured out Chiwetel Ejiofor was the other cop after reading his interview in Marie Claire.

I braved the library during Easter. What was I thinking? My university doesn't do Easter. You've got more of a chance finding a seat at a Backstreetboy's concert during school holidays than you do finding a seat during Easter revision period. It brought back memories of revision for exams before all my friends graduated. Sniff sniff.. It's weird seeing a set of different people going through the same process my friends did. I realise after another year I am still in this institution doing pretty much the same thing. But the end is near, 16 months is not that long especially with a 3 month elective period.

I have just seen the group list for next year's rotations. It is full of hard core freaks who work 24-7 and don't sleep. A mix of the militant keenos and dossers. I am so lucky.

2006 ' Spring's trends look remarkable similar to last year's. Thank goodness boho is gone but oh no what will Sienna wear now? Lot's of white influenced by Chloe and Stella McCartney's collections. Polka dots, yellow, prints, high collars and stacked heels. Spring is here.



1 comment:

Evon said...

ewwww! the photo of mouldy food is disturbing! Bad luck!