Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Horizontal

I am trying to get confirmation for my elective. My hosts are so relaxed they're horizontal and I have the medical school on my back. Fingers crossed. Bank holiday weekend saw a tapas lunch/dinner, Captain Correlli's Mandolin, 2046 (more quirky than Magnolia and Lost in Translation combined) and The Hours (fell asleep within first 10 minutes-Nicole kidman had just uttered her first piece of dialogue). I have become a big fan of Christian Bale ( American Psycho, Batman Begins & The Machinist). Let's not forget Swordfish which completed the DVD marathon. Hugh Jackman. Fit. Travolta is a genius. Halle Berry had a penchant for skin revealing scenes in most of her early roles e.g Monster- was it really necessary?. No especially in Swordfish.

Dermatology clinics Tuesday. The bulk of dermatology? Mology?

No comments: