Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hello Again

I apologise for my mini exodus. The MMC protest march saw a good turn out with over 10,000 protesters. I saw a few doctors I recognised and many consultants turned up to show support for the junior doctors. I have never seen such solidarity amongst the medical profession. Some have asked why I went. Apathy regarding a system that leaves 8, 000 doctors jobless is unjustifiable. This is not about senior house officers (SHO)s but about the bureaucracy of the NHS and politics which may leave many future medical trainees in a dire situation. If we do not voice our objections and strive for change who will?

See Channel 4's TV coverage and read Patricia Hewitt's response. There will be a review but the government has refused to scrap the system. The brick wall is frustrating but I would march all over gain.

Channel Five are doing well with the new legal series Shark and House series 3 starts tonight.

Music I am enjoying at the moment:

Joe- If I was Your Man
Kanye West- Throw Some D's freestyle
Pretty Ricky- On Da Hotline Remix
N Dubz- Feva Las Vegas
Timbo- Give It Me
Tamia- Between Friends
Musiq Soulchild- Buddy
Tiffany Affair- Over It


Tevin Campbell- Can We Talk for all the old school people.

No comments: