Friday, October 05, 2007

Creative Deceased

In the past month I have eaten out lots (hello to the staff behind the counter at the fried chicken place). There has been refined cuisine too (dutch, chinese, italian -you get the jist). Danced to songs I have heard hundreds of times (fatman scoop should be banned in most places), drank coca cola, become obsessed with anything a certain colour and fed the dvd addiction.
  • Little Miss Sunshine -excellent
  • Mystic River -saw twist about 30 minutes in like Donnie Darko but Sean Penn is cool.
  • Dreamgirls- I am embarrassed to admit to it but the songs are SO catchy
  • Science Of Sleep -Gael Garcia stars. Haven't watched it yet.
  • Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm Series 5 -every season has been classic so far so I am hopeful.
My Creative Is Deceased. As October brings new releases, I am left with the majority of my music collection in a cd format only and recent photos. I know I should backed everything up. This is a transition period (being a music buff) and with nights looming ahead so I will be in touch.

No comments: