Saturday, January 28, 2006

Trouble in Paradise

All is not well in the land of co habiting. My flatmates whose bad habits I have put up with for long enough are going through a rough patch. One of them is threatening to move out. I can't imagine what pushed her over the edge. Could it be the lack of functioning central heating, internet or the inability of anyone to tidy up after themselves? Anyone who thinks girls are the tidier sex hasn't seen our kitchen. I am tired of clearing up after grown adults.

I have a cough and sore throat. As a result I missed the Royal College of O& G talk on Thursday. My friends also insist on organising really cool parties or going to music concerts (Kano rescheduled) in the run-up to Paeds exams. I am also mid Sex and the city marathon-series 3 finished. All this must come to an end and I must attempt to chain my self to the library desk because I need the fear to spur me on.

No comments: