Saturday, November 11, 2006

In the country

Last weekend saw a few drinks in central London with friends and fireworks in west London on Guy Fawkes night. I went on a spin ball ride where like a mouse in a wheel you plastered to the side of a metal contraption rotating at high speed. I was very very scared but it was fun. It got a bit rowdy later on. Beer, balconies and plants is all I will say. You can fill in the rest.

Our GP introduction day saw a GP facilitator with more scathing wit than myself and Jimmy Carr put together. He made the painfully drawn out session somewhat bearable.

I've become a country bumpkin courtesy of my general practice placement. The staff and patients are all very sweet but we have lots of touchy feely assessments to do in between beloved medical training applications service (MTAS). If one more person asks me why I'm not in London at the weekend.....

The Robin Thicke album is on heavy rotation. I cannot recommend it enough. Note to a certain 'hip hop mogul' producer who insists on releasing solo albums. The public are not stupid. Will Smith can rhyme better and if you want to be a credible solo artist it helps not to collaborate with female singers who will upstage you in your own video.


Look out for :
Amy Winehouse Back to Black
Boyz II Men The Remedy
Ciara The Evolution
Damien Rice 9
Mary J Blige Reflections- The Journey
The Game Dr's Advocate
The Killers Sam's Town



No comments: