Friday, February 02, 2007

GLO Get A Clue


GLO=Guest list only. I'm sure everyone has been to one of these places. It really ruins the experience of going out in London. Arsey bouncers, the annoying person with the clipboard. Why must they harass you even when you are on the guest list? OK I know it is a huge power trip earning over £10 an hour, standing outside rain or shine wielding a clip board and shouting 2 for £30 but get over it! Trendy house is an acquired taste and I am definitely not a fan.

Leisurely lunch with my friend then we saw Notes on a Scandal starring Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett. The film was faultless with well written characters, a fast pace and many twists. I loved it and felt warm and fuzzy afterwards.

My comrades returned from elective so the warm fuzzy existence continues. Mischief is back.

Ocean's 13 is in the pipeline. They need to make up for the abysmal second instalment. The impossible has happened, I am inclined to see a Halle Berry Movie The Perfect Stranger. She is stunning but was there a need to derobe in Monster's Ball or Swordfish? The Good Shepherd looks very good from the previews.



Jennifer Hudson is the breakthrough person of the year after losing out on American Idol she has won numerous accolades and awards for her role as Effie in Dream Girls- go see it. She seems level headed and a genuinely nice person. Her interview on David Letterman in the States confirmed this.


DJ Swerve is killng it as usual on the radio and I love Tony Sunshine feat. Lumidee (She's Like The Wind) and Mario's track at the moment.
I've got to mention Deepside. Fresh and hot production courtesy of Mysto and Pizzi of Next Selection. The album is not scheduled for release till May.

No comments: