Thursday, February 09, 2006

She's Back

Written paper was o.k. Afterwards I had to commute to a volunteer interview for a large medical charity. After having less sleep than usual for the past three days, spending 45 minutes trying to sell myself was difficult. I pulled it off thought because I am going on their training course.

Spoke to flatmates in full sentences for the first time in 2 weeks. This mainly involved jumping up and down and saying 'I'm back'. Out with friends in Fulham, fulham road closed due to Chelsea game. It was good fun and great to be carefree. Cue group discussions about relationships and people's sex lives. One of my friends pushed all buttons on the cash machine keypad, sang karaoke style into her phone and harassed the cab driver. Isn't alcohol a beautiful thing? I think I got my tolerance back, I can actually drink now and not get tipsy easily but I kept it respectable. Got home late and crawled into bed. Out tonight? Abso-bleeding-lutely.

No comments: