Thursday, October 12, 2006

Batting An Eyelid

I have been naughty in not writing for a while. The deadline for academic applications has passed without the blink of an eye lid. A&E has been interesting with a more intense work ethic than elective. I am getting back in the swing of things in terms of clinical skills. When not in the hospital, there was frolicking at clubs in the west end and Islington at the weekends. Music that keeps me going:

Justin's Future Sex Love Sounds- a sceptical woman is eating her words. Chop me up is crazy. Timbo kills it again!

LeToya- LeToya. Apparently she, Beyonce and Kelly have made up. I have only one image, the ending of magnolia when the heavems open and frogs descend from the sky. The album is not different from any of the rnb 'divas' but there is very little out at the moment and the production is o.k.

Fergie's Dutchess is alright despite her imitating Gwen Stefani, Salt and Pepa and Pink. I eagerly await John Legend's new album and am hopefully going to see him in December.

Is there any artist that Will I am isn't producing for? What was the point of Fergie going solo? He's also all over Sergio Mendes' Timeless. I foresee a solo Will I am project int he near future.

Movies seen- Devil Wears Prada. Anne Hathaway is stunning and I drooled over the clothes for 2 hours. The Children of Men was a pure Clive Owen fest and I thoroughly enjoyed it despite the rubbish ending. Moi? Biased? Never!

Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: