Sunday, December 10, 2006

Polka Dots





Fireworks out of my window on saturday night (see photos).

For the hundredth time in my training, we attended a meeting which was of zero relevance to us. Cue attempts to stay awake and act interested.

Blondie, the sister boutique of Absolute Vintage in Shoreditch opened recently. Some of the items are garish and the most sought after pieces were sold out. Suprise Surprise. Live Search from Microsoft has arrived- whopee doo. Do they really believe they can compete with google?

This friday was fun. Polka bar in soho made a nice change from the usual west end bars. Dinner then on to a club where I realised in the words of my friend I'm too old for this. Charty r n b, posey people, thank goodness for my friends. It's interesting how clubbing attire has evolved. In the 90's it was all dresses and no jeans. The millenium brought denim chic and now we are onto 80's- leggings and bold prints. I got home at 3 a.m and woke up feeling o.k.

I considered seeing Nelly Furtado when she plays the Apollo next February then I thought of the crowd- teenie boppers galore. Em maybe not.Will I fiish watching the Matrix on DVD? Others have ridiculed Keanu's acting skills and I can see their point. Reaves spends most of the film staring intently at his co-stars in a confused manner. I'm going on a course tomorrow which I am looking forward to.

No comments: