Saturday, December 02, 2006

Asian Beer

Drinks with friends in the evening mid-week. I've never had honey dew cider and it was an experience but I'll stick to Asahi next time.

My time on ITU was o.k with the potential for learning procedures virtually non existent. They were reluctant to let the SHOs do anything invasive let alone myself. The wealth of managers on every ward never ceases to amaze. Medicine continues to evolve and this along with the lack of substantial anatomy teaching on the course leaves me looking to the past. Going out tonight because the MTAS ball and chain has disappeared. I pity the poor person who has to read hundreds of applicants waffle their way to a job. I apologie for the pessimistic slant but may I refer one to the article on SHOs who had to move back home to their parents and claim benefits.
Grey's Anatomy season 3 looks as exciting as ever and I can't wait for the release of Yimou Zhang's Curse of the Golden Flower.

More new music:
  • Brian McKnight 10
  • Bianca Ryan Bianca Ryan. The pundits describe her as Christina Aguilera meets Celine Dion. The 12-year-old winner of Simon Cowell's talent search in the States has a great voice.
  • Omarion 21. Although Omarion hasn't offered any thing new in the male pop r'n'b market Icebox produced by Timbo is sick.
  • Nuttin But Stringz Struggle from the Subway to the Charts. These Juliard trained New York natives fuse classical, hop hop and jazz.
  • Brazilian Girls Talk to La Bomb. Eclectic quartet release their second album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! found your blog whilst looking up mtas crap earlier...interesting stuff. It's great how they forgot about around 100 jobs from the SE Thames registry and about 60 from the birmingham one til the last minute, just to screw with people's heads. Was that just a cruel way of telling people not to bother trying to play the numbers game??

jadefox said...

I have made my views on MTAS very clear.lol. Thanks for the comments.Hope you enjoy the blog.