Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In the Frame

On heavy rotation at the moment:

Joe feat. Papoose
Where You At?

Cheri Dennis I Love You

Jeannie Ortega Crowded and So Done

Megan Rochell Betcha & The One You Need

Nelly Furtado feat Lil Wayne Maneater Remix

Method Man feat Lauryn Hill Things They Say

Lupe Fiasco Kick Push & Daydream feat. Jill Scott

Sergio Mendes Timeless - esp. Samba Da Bencoa & Loose ends feat Pharaohe Monch and JTimberlake

Speaking of JT, you can listen to his new track and other hot pre releases at http://mixmatters.com/hot/2006/Justin_Timberlake_Sexyback.html

Zidane's sending off spoilt the world cup final. I can only describe it as a moment of temporary insanity. Federer steam rolled Nadal (bar the 3rd set), much to my delight. Serves him right after he threw Agassi aside like a piece of trash.

I passed my exams and got my act sorted so my Canon ixus 750 arrived today. I love it and I've only had it a few hours. I went to dinner with a school friend and ordered yummy Carribean snapper with savoury rice. Afterwards I met some friends at Plastic People. It's the hottest venue I have ever been to with no functioning ventilation and a dark dancefloor (you could hardly see anything). The music can only be described as eclectic but it got better 5 minutes before the night ended. Shoreditch crowd of men with ironed on skinny jeans, women wearing vintage boiler suits (why?), lots of converse, polka dot and vintage shoes.

I've been watching Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2 and it is hilarious possibly better than Season 1. The show is in its 5th season on HBO in the USA.

No comments: