Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sweet Scent Of Summer

Hello world, jadefox is back! I approach the end of an arduous academic year riddled with many exams with relief. The last few exams did not go as well as I had hoped (messy' is the street term) but at least it is over. The end of exams saw my entire year completely lashed. I watched from the sidelines in amusement. My friend took me to friendly gathering which was fun but the past 3 weeks caught up with me. I need to sleep for a month. This weekend I moved out of the flat leaving behind months of untidiness and some fond friendships. These next few months herald the start of a life changing experiences and I cannot wait.

It took me over a year to purchase my mp3 player. All the major brand had some akiles heel and I was not prepared to compromise. Another gadget assignment beckons: find a digital camera for the fussiest person in the world.

England v Portugal was watched in a quiet pub with friends. They did well to hang on despite being a man down thanks to Rooney. The tension was unbearable during extra time and penalties. France played out of their skin against Brazil and the magician (Zidane) taught us a trick or two. What was the Brazilian coach thinking? Ronaldinho worked so well on the left wing feeding balls to the other Brazilian strikers against Ghana and the decision was made to move to right wing position. He couldn't make the passes the whole match. The loss was not solely because of this but it did not help. I missed Andrew Murray's annihilation of Roddick (evil laugh) but I did watch Federer's warm up matches/masterclass sessions against his poor opponents.

So much time and so much fun to be had (wink)....

Check out the new 3LW video. These girls are all grown up and with JD's production things should get better.



Now Playing: 3LW - Feelin' You

Brought you by: Music Video Codes

No comments: