Saturday, October 01, 2005

The storm is over

The fear and nervousness was palpable as we waited to start the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). I was attempting to memorise the landmarks of the pelvis in between listening to the instructions for the exam. They let us into a smaller room, one step closer to the exam and we waited waited and waited. It was o.k and I am just relieved it is all over till Paeds in January.

Tonight is the medics Pubcrawl and I asume the Accident& Emergency Departments will be on satndby for floods of casualties suffering from alcohol poisoning. I am off to the Lion and the jewel production tomorrow and dinner on sunday. I would make a reference to growing old but that would be ageist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learning About Earth via Global Connection & Google Earth
The project's long-term goal is to help us learn about and meet our neighbors across this globe, and learn about our planet itself.
Hi. It's fun reading your blog. Keep up the good work!

I have a online bachelor degree site/blog. It pretty much covers
online bachelor degree related stuff.

When you have time, come give us a look.